What's up! It's Sehar.... INTRODUCTION AND FAMILY.....

What's up! It's Sehar....
I'm Sehar Sharma, an eleven year old girl living in India. I love writing songs, playing golf, playing the guitar, singing, riding on roller coasters, watching movies, etc. My favourite food (currently) is pizza and my favourite snack is cheetos (I mean who doesn't love pizza and cheetos?) I have a 7 year old little but annoying sister (she'll be mad when she'll see this! lol) My mom is really multitasking and the best! Sometimes she scolds but hey, all moms do that! Onto my dad he is really funny and irritating.... 
My dadi and dadu (grandma and grandpa) are really sweet. My sister loves them but their phones too! Let me tell you a story, so once we went on a trip and when we came back, my dadi asked simran, (my sister) "Who did you miss more? My phone or me?"
She said, "Your phone!!" Everyone cracked up but then she eventually said you! My dadu is really nice or as we like to call him "the english man" I have a great grand mother too (who I am very grateful to have) she's 90 years old, you read it right nine zero 90 that's really old...We recently celebrated her birthday in January where me and my awesome cousin  Anaya performed an original song written by us. My sister wrote a poem and my other cousin Sahira wrote a speech (p.s she's really good)  I have another cousin named Suveer who is really into video games and all that boy stuff! I have a big family with my tea loving nani,  phone loving nanu,  fashionista maami, foodie maama, My look alike maasi, Mr. Perfect baba uncle, My super bua, Automobile expert and secret super dancer Amit uncle and my two adorable twin cousins! I have many best friends who are always so kind to me. I am also moving to middle school class 6 which I'm really excited about!
Please, SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON
            COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT
 Btw my next blog is gonna be about corona virus, what to do while the quarantine etc....
And this is me Sehar signing out!                                


me and my cousin on my great grandmothers                                birthday! [playing the guitar is my cousin Anaya and singing is me]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts