What's Up guys! It's Sehar.... 15 apps to use when you're bored!!

What's Up guys! It's Sehar and today I will be talking about some apps to use when bored {I personally love these!}

1) Psych- It's a fun game to play with your friends!

2) Aquapark.io- This game is really addicting..

3) Bottle flip 3D

4) Cooking fever- This really gives you app fever 😂.

5) FaceTime- Connecting with friends is always fun!

6) iMessages/Whatsapp.

7) Candy Crush- I don't like but adults sure do.

8) Property Brothers Home Design

9) Subway Surf- I loved this game and I still do.

10) Shopkins: Chef club- My sister loves it.....

11) Charades 

12) Bingo/ Tambola

13) Youtube!

14) Kahoot- A quiz game

15) Netflix 💎

Also there is something called Netflix party in which you can watch with your friends and chat!

Thanks for reading!

~Sehar Sharma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts