The Change I Want To See In The World

Heyy guys! I know I said that I'll post the tiger story but that's coming next! 
Please let me know what you think of the poem, I would be happy to take feedback:)

I think our world is pretty good but nothing is perfect so here’s somethings I would want to change.


The Change I Want To See In The World 


We live in this extra-ordinary world, 
There are plants, trees and so much to observe, 
But there are two sides to everything,
So let’s see what we can improve and bring!  


First of all there is so much poverty,               
Some people just wait for a lottery! 
We can give them food to eat, 
So they won’t have to eat garbage meat!                            
We can give them clothes to wear, 
To show them that we really care! 

There are chunks of garbage everywhere, 
and there will be so much stinky air! 
Swatch Bharat is just one of the movements,   
But there is still room for improvements. 

Girls in villages still need some education, 
And we should just make schools without hesitation,
On my birthday I go to village schools, 
And I was surprised by how they follow the rules! 
I give them gifts like books and pencils, 
According to me they have a lot of potential!

So lets make this world a better place and get rid of all the difficulties we face!

-Sehar Sharma 





Comments

  1. amazing sehar! Smart girl 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Sehar ..... waiting for the tiger story

      Delete
  2. Haha, thank you!! yes tiger story coming soon 🐯

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s superb work Sehar and truly admire your views 👍🏻
    Need more young people to think like you 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts